Company Deregistration

J CPA provides deregistration for those company which propose to close its business. In another view, except for closing business, J CPA also provides professional advice on restructuring company.

According to the Company Ordinance section 291AA(16), a solvent private company incorporated under the Companies Ordinance can apply for deregistration but needs to meet the following requirements:

Our Services

Closing services


Other services